CYP 4x4 HDMI HDBaseT Matrix
In Stock - Free Shipping!
£2,107.50 (ex VAT)
£2,529.00 (inc VAT)
- 4x4 HDMI Matrix over 4 CAT5e/6/7 with 2 HDMI outputs
- 5 x IR Extender
- 5 x IR Blaster
- 1 x 24V/3.75A DC adaptor
- 1 x Remote control
- Operation manual
PU-424HBTE 4 x 4 HDMI HDBaseT™ Matrix with 2 simultaneous HDMI Outputs (5-Play™ including PoE)
This 4 by 4 HDMI HDBaseT™ Matrix with two additional simultaneous HDMI outputs supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200@60Hz), multi-channel digital audio and control via IR, RS-232 or Web GUI/Telnet IP from four high definition sources to four HDBaseT outputs over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable (up to 100m) for each output. Output A and C have additional mirrored HDMI outputs, for added installation flexibility.
The PU-424HBTE is designed to be used with the PU-507-RX Receiver which can utilise PoE capabilities of the matrix.
Use the LAN serving capabilities of the matrix to add internet connectivity to every zone. In addition, this matrix also features IP control allowing users to access and control the matrix remotely and also allow additional options for integration of third-party control systems. CYP provide control drivers for control systems such as Control 4, RTI, Crestron, AMX, Control FX, and RTI. These are available at no extra cost.
- Supports all v1.3 HDMI resolutions
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI complaint
- High Definition Audio supported : Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (100m - CAT6/7; 80m - CAT5e)
- Supports third-party control systems, with drivers available for : Control FX, AMX, Crestron, RTI, Control 4
- Supports HDMI input up to 15m 1080p 8bit or 10m 1080p 12bit.
- Supports RS-232, 2-Way IR, Manual Selection Buttons, and HDMI CEC control pass through
- Selectable EDID settings - TV (downstream) and STD (fixed)
- Compact 1U Rack mount design
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports additional IR Control via a master (ALL) Input/Output
- Supports LAN serving to all connected zones
- Supports full IP control
|Inputs||4x HDMI [4x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
5x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [5x Infra Red Receiver]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving / IP Control]
1x USB Mini B [1x Service Port - Propriety Data]
|Outputs||4x RJ45 [4x HDBaseT - HDMI & Propriety Data]
2x HDMI [2x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
5x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [5x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||435mm [W] x 265mm [D] x 45mm [H]|