CoreSWX V Mount bracket, with a 4-pin XLR input option and two p-tap outputs, LED battery indication
Ships in 3-5 days
- Sony PXW-FX9 V-mount Plate
- An alternative v-mount power option to the Sony XDCA-FX9
The CXV-FX9 mounts directly to the back of the Sony PXW-FX9, as an alternative power option to the Sony XDCA-FX9. The milled aluminum product inserts into the battery slot of the camera and also attaches into the top of the camera (with included screw hardware) to provide a secure platform for mounting v-mount batteries directly onto the FX9 camera. It has a 19.5v DC output with a visual low battery warning LED and a 4-pin XLR DC input for hotswapping between external and on-board power. In addition, it’s equipped with two powertaps to power additional accessories. A USB firmware update port on the rear ensures future compatibility with camera firmware updates.
- Input: 11.9vdc-16.8vdc(on-board and 4p XLR DC-in). Inputs are hot swappable.
- Output for camera: DC 19.5v
- Powertaps: DC 11.9-17v, Unregulated
- Size: 5.4? x 3.35? 3.7?
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Firmware port: USB Micro
- LED power indication: Bi-colour(red/green)