CamRade wetSuit for Canon EOS C300 Mark II
- 1 x wetSuit EOS C300 Mark II
- 1 x Waterproof storage pouch with zipper
- 2 x Transparent vinyl lens covers
- 1 x Audio cover
- 1 x Monitor cover
The camRade wetSuit EOS C300 Mark II is a form-fitted rain cover for the Canon EOS C300 Mark II camera.
The water-resistant fabric with soft lining protects your camera against bad weather conditions.
The near silent fabric minimalizes unwanted sound effects caused by wind and rain and reduces the chance of the camera overheating by allowing hot air to escape via the openings in the cover.
The wetSuit has clear vinyl windows for visibility when adjusting the menu, audio input select level and other controls. The suit is supplied with two sizes transparent vinyl lens covers. Also, a separate audio cover and monitor cover are included in the package. These allow full movement during operation. The cover can be fastened underneath the camera with hook and loop fasteners.
The wetSuit comes complete with a waterproof pouch with zipper, which you can use for storing and transportation of the cover when not in active use.
- Form-fitted for the Canon EOS C300 Mark II
- Tailor-made of waterproof near silent fabric
- Protection against bad weather conditions
- Full access to the controls, ports, memory cards, display and battery compartment
- Strong Easy-on-Easy-off construction with hook and loop fasteners
- 2 Transparent vinyl lens covers (1 small, 1 large)
- 2 Separate covers for the audio unit and the monitor
- 5 Year warranty
- Outer dimension: 33 x 28cm | 13.0 x 11.0 inch
- Weight: 0.50kg | 1.10lbs
- EOS C300 Mark II