Atomos: Shinobi SDI
Please call us for alternatives or end of line stock.
- 3G-SDI I/O Supporting 2048x1080 (2K) and 1920x1080 (HD) formats up to 60p, with support for 1280x720 (HD) formats at 50/60p.
- HDMI Input Supporting 4K (DCI & UHD) up to 30p, with HD formats up to 60p.
- 5" 1920x1080 Display 1000-nit Day-Bright SDR or HDR monitoring with anti-reflection and anti-fingerprint screen. Resolve 10+ stops of dynamic range with AtomHDR from HLG, PQ or Log inputs. Built-in Log to REC.709 SDR monitoring.
- Real-Time LUT Previews Store up to eight (8) LUTs on Shinobi for quick and easy review and comparison of looks.
- Long Battery Life Run Shinobi for 3hrs monitoring with a 5200mAh battery.
- Simple-to-use Pro Monitoring Tools Features the same built-in Assist Tools, Waveforms, Scopes, Histograms and Atomos Analysis View as the acclaimed Shinobi HDMI.
- HDMI>SDI and SDI>HDMI Conversion SDI input Loop-through to SDI output as well as conversion to HDMI output. Take an HDMI input and output over SDI.