Atem Mini Extreme ISO
- Features miniaturized control panel based design.
- Supports connecting up to 8 cameras or computers.
- Supports streaming via Ethernet or tethered phones via USB.
- Tethers to 5G or 4G phones for mobile remote streaming.
- Records to USB flash disks in H.264.
- Two stereo audio inputs for connecting desktop or lapel microphones.
- Automatically standards converts and re-syncs all HDMI inputs.
- Includes free ATEM Software Control for Mac and Windows.
- Internal media for 20 RGBA graphics for titles, opening plates and logos.
- 4 upstream ATEM Advanced Chroma keyers for green/blue screen work.
- 2 independent DVEs plus SuperSource with 4 extra DVEs.
- 16 way multiview for monitoring all cameras, recording and streaming status.
ATEM Mini Extreme ISO includes all the features of ATEM Mini Extreme, plus also records 9 separate H.264 video streams in real time, allowing capture of all 8 clean feed inputs as well as the program video. A DaVinci Resolve project file is also saved allowing the project to be recreated and edited later.
Live production is the fastest way to complete a finished program, plus you can stream it to a live global audience via YouTube at the same time. The USB webcam output works with any streaming software while the Pro and Extreme models will directly stream via the internet to popular social media platforms! With up to 8 HDMI inputs, depending on the model, you can set up multiple camera angles such as wide shots and close ups of each person in the performance. Then connect to a computer with a PowerPoint slide show or websites and gaming consoles. All switching is in real time so you can live stream your show to platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and many more.