Anton Bauer: Tandem 150
Ships in 3-5 days
The smallest and lightest charger and on-camera power supply, the Tandem 150 Modular Power System operates as a DC power supply once a camera or other device is connected and turned on.
This unique system functions by separating the Gold Mount device from the power supply, allowing a user to simultaneously charge a battery and power a camera. When a 75 watt draw is exceeded, the system automatically stops charging and performs soley as a 150 watt power supply. When the camera is turned off or the load is reduced below 75 watts, the Tandem 150 system instantly resumes normal operation as a simultaneous charger/power supply.
The Tandem 150 consists of the QR-TM mounting plate and 150 watt power supply. You may use a Gold Mount battery or AC power from the power supply.
Charging options with the CA-TMCL(Vehicle Power Outlet adaptor)
- 150 watt power supply and battery charger
- Smallest and lightest charger and on-camera power supply
- Operates as a DC power supply once a camera or other device is connected and turned on
- Wattage output: 150 Watts
- Camera mounted: Yes
- AC charges simultaneously: Yes, up to a 75 Watt AC power draw. Above 75 Watts it will switch to AC power only
- Size: 19.2 x 6.2 x 3.9 cm (PSU-150 not inc cord) 11.9 x 8.33 x 4.3 cm (QR-TM)
- Weight: 0.88 kg (PSU-150) 0.29 kg (QR-TM)
- Input: Operates from AC Mains 100-240 volts AC, 50-60 HZ