Anton Bauer: Perfomance Quad Gold Mount Charger
Ships in 3-5 days
The revolutionary 'green' Performance Charger Series supports the Digital Battery Series and features an efficient charging algorithm for multi-chemistry, simultaneous charging. The algorithm ensures rapid charging of up to four batteries at a time, all while conserving energy, eliminating waste, and reducing total cost of ownership. The Performance Charger series is nearly 40% more efficient than traditional chargers, rendering large power supplies virtually obsolete.
Easy to carry and one-handed removal of batteries enables smooth operation in the field.
Touch screen activity and status indicator
Simple interface displays critical battery data and access to all functions.
Wi-Fi and Battery Management Software option
Remotely manage your fleet's health and status.
New ‘green’ charger
Charges faster using less power.
- Charging algorithm is 40% more efficient than traditional chargers.
- Multi-chemistry charging of the fast chargers reduces costs whilst maintaining performance.
- Automatically detects which battery has the strongest charge and prioritizes it, ensuring that a fully charged battery is always available in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Gold Mount priority based simultaneous two position PowerCharger with LCD
- Ergonomic design
- Touch screen activity and status indicator
- Wi-Fi and Battery Management Software option
- Charges faster using less power
- Safe discharge function to conform with IATA rules
- AC power supply: Yes
- Sequential charging: Yes
- Size: 41.91 x 22.10 x 25.15 cm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- LCD display: Yes
- XLR port: Yes
- Env green: Yes
- Profile: Vertical battery mounting
- Power supply: Charger
- Charging capability: 4 Position Simultaneous, Multi-Chemistry Fast Charging
- Built in discharge: Yes
- Touch screen: Yes
- WIFI control SW: Yes
- Size: 16.50 x 8.70 x 9.90 in (41.91 x 22.10 x 25.15 cm)
- Weight: 8.0 lbs (3.6 kg)
- 4 Position Simultaneous Fast Charging
- AC Input:100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Wide Range Input
- 70 Watt, 16VDC Power Supply Output
- MAXX II Warranty