Allen and Heath: GR4 Analogue 1U Rack Mount Zone Mixer
Ships in 3-5 days - Free Shipping!
GR4 is a 1U rack-mounting or desktop audio mixer, providing simple yet comprehensive control of background music and paging in bars, restaurants, stores and other leisure / retail environments. Standout features include optional remote wallplates, a mic input on the front panel, plus a 3.5mm jack on the front for portable music sources.
Individual mix and selectable control of all inputs to Z1 & Z2. Multiple options for configuring mix outputs to Z3 & Z4 (via internal jumpers).
Gain and 2 band EQ available on all mic inputs with an additional 2 band EQ available on Z1 & Z2 outputs.
Primary Mic Mode
When audio sensed on MIC1 channel and/or PAGE contact closure is sensed then music is faded to pre-set level and MICs2-4 muted for the duration of the announcement. MIC1 zone select LEDs flash slowly when in priority mic mode.
Installer Selectable Modes
- Primary and Secondary Mic Modes - Perfect for controlling hierarchal microphone feeds such as simple paging announcements
- Emergency Mic Mode - For use with 3rd party systems in emergency situations. Mutes all inputs except MIC1 on alarm contact closure
- Juke Box Mode - Provides a priority line input to the system for pre-recorded announcements or programme material such as Sports channels
Entering programming mode allows the following parameters to be adjusted:
- Ducker Attenuation
- Ducker Hold Time
- Ducker Release Time
- Music Crossfade Time
- Jukebox Hold Time
- Jukebox Release Time
Gain/Volume rotary controls can be removed and capped (caps supplied) to prevent unauthorised use.
- Four mic inputs on rear mount Phoenix connectors with MIC1 selectable to an optional front mounted XLR.
- Four stereo inputs on rear mount phono connectors. An additional front mounted 3.5mm jack socket overrides input 4 phono source.
- Two stereo (mono selectable via internal jumper) zones on rear mount Phoenix connectors. An additional two mono zone outputs are available with mix output being selectable from internal jumpers.
- Paging and Alarm contact inputs on rear mounted Phoenix connectors allow integration with 3rd party paging stations and fire alarm systems.
- Remote control can be achieved via PL-14 Remote connected to the rear mounted RJ45 or custom/3rd party analogue remotes connected to the rear mounted Phoenix connectors.