Allen and Heath: GR3 Analogue 1U Rack Mount Zone Mixer
Ships in 3-5 days
GR3 is a 1U rack-mounting or desktop audio mixer, providing simple yet comprehensive control of background music and paging in bars, restaurants, stores and other leisure / retail environments. Standout features include optional remote wallplates and a mic input on the front panel.
Individual mix and selectable control of all inputs to Z1 & Z2.
Gain and 2 band EQ available on all mic inputs with an additional 2 band EQ available on Z1 & Z2 outputs.
Primary Mic Mode
When audio sensed on MIC1 channel and/or PAGE contact closure is sensed then music is faded to pre-set level and MICSs2-4 muted for the duration of the announcement. MIC1 zone select LEDs flash slowly when in priority mic mode.
Installer Selectable Modes
- Primary and Secondary Mic Modes - Perfect for controlling hierarchal microphone feeds such as simple paging announcements
- Emergency Mic Mode - For use with 3rd party systems in emergency situations. Mutes all inputs except MIC1 on alarm contact closure
- Juke Box Mode - Provides a priority line input to the system for pre-recorded announcements or programme material such as Sports channels
Entering programming mode allows the following parameters to be adjusted:
- Ducker Attenuation
- Ducker Hold Time
- Ducker Release Time
- Music Crossfade Time
- Jukebox Hold Time
- Jukebox Release Time
Gain/Volume rotary controls can be removed and capped (caps supplied) to prevent unauthorised use.
- Two mic inputs on rear mount Phoenix connectors with MIC1 selectable to an optional front mounted XLR.
- Two stereo inputs on rear mount phono connectors.
- Two stereo (mono selectable via internal jumper) zones on rear mount Phoenix connectors.
- Paging and Alarm contact inputs on rear mounted Phoenix connectors allow integration with 3rd party paging stations and fire alarm systems.
- Remote control can be achieved via PL-14 Remote connected to the rear mounted RJ45 or custom/3rd party analogue remotes connected to the rear mounted Phoenix connectors.